Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Article: ATTENTION! ALL USERS PLEASE READ! Werelist Documentary Project!

Blog Entries

Oh HA HA, guys. Great big sounding deal of a project and you choose to put it out there on April 1st? I WANT it to be real, don't get me wrong, but I'm going to wait a few days before deciding that you're actually serious.

Wasn't someone already working on something behind the scenes that I'm forgetting about, or am I crazy?

Breaking news: the Actor's Guild has stated that since this is a very important documentary, we can decide on the actors who will be invited to play our parts on television, for those of us who can not appear on camera due to privacy reasons. Please weigh in with your choice.

A telenovella company is also considering picking up "Werelist: The Days Of Our Therian Lives" as an ongoing reality show soap opera. Be sure to give us your input on who you think should play you. They want lots of drama in the plot line as well, so we should probably start some violent arguments over whose wereside is better.
    Last edited by Savage; April 1st, 2016 at 02:54 PM.

Can we hire a trained wolf actor to stand in for me? I'll provide a voice over for the interview and any speaking parts. LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Great, are you willing to appear on camera on The History Channel? Some participants may be interviewed by one of their commentators, George Tsoukalos, if they consent to participation.
    Interviewed by Giorgio Tsoukalos... I'm just imagine he stating "this is the definite proof about half human creatures on earth, maybe from other planets"
    Just a werefox walking around...

Blog Entries

Haha. Oh, cut it out you meanies! This is actually a decent idea (minus the bantering about the History Channel and famous actors and celebs) and I'm sad it's not a real thing.

Unless it IS a real thing and you're just exaggerating and hamming it up for today? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Daughter View Post
    Can we hire a trained wolf actor to stand in for me? I'll provide a voice over for the interview and any speaking parts. LOL
    The History Channel says that currently only trained Chihuahuas are available, but they promise to make one look really fierce.

Blog Entries

There's a local animal-wrangling firm in Toronto that deals with the film industry. I think they only have bulldogs, springer spaniels, and standard poodles, though. No wolfdogs, even. So the viewers will have to use their imaginations. Link.

Because I identify as agender/genderfluid, could I get Zac Efron to play me? THOSE EYES. Zac Efron is very expressive and coywolves are very expressive.

Also, coywolves are totally superior to any other wereside. We get the best of both worlds, wolves and coyotes, and we're a charismatic species that keeps making the press. According to the press, we have the size and strength of a wolf with the cunning mind and adaptability of a coyote. Beat THAT, Werelisters. Come at me. *makes "come at me" hand motions*

Blog Entries

If we're doing WereList: The days of our therian lives then I demand to be played by this man:

JohnBlack.jpg

He was always my favourite, with his constant frown and alien eyebrows.

I MUST BE PLAYED BY THIS MAN, SAVAGE! DON'T YOU EVEN TRY TO CROSS ME WITH THIS!

Blog Entries

I have another update, and rather sad news. They have dropped the idea of picking up "Werelist: The Days Of Our Therian Lives".

They wouldn't give us much information as to why, but they said that it had something to do with Werelist's lack of drama.

They said they would be seeking out people from Tumblr instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
    I have another update, and rather sad news. They have dropped the idea of picking up "Werelist: The Days Of Our Therian Lives".

They wouldn't give us much information as to why, but they said that it had something to do with Werelist's lack of drama.

They said they would be seeking out people from Tumblr instead.
    Tom Cruise was terribly depressed when he heard the news. He said he had been really looking forward to being a thetan on television. Nobody has had the heart to explain to him that therians are something totally different.

Last I heard, he was hiding in a closet and wouldn't come out. It's a tragedy.