Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Article: ATTENTION! ALL USERS PLEASE READ! Werelist Documentary Project!

Blog Entries

Don't worry, I'm talking to SyFy. They're interested in doing an Original Movie about us.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Don't worry, I'm talking to SyFy. They're interested in doing an Original Movie about us.
    Oh good. Maybe now I can get Tom Cruise out of the closet if I promise he can be a thetan in the next movie.

Blog Entries

I'm sure SyFy will be interested in sequels! They've told me that they're contracting the Asylum to produce the movie. The tentative title is Howlicane vs. Tigernado​.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Jones View Post
    I kind of want to talk about the inspiration provided to me pre-Awakening by true weres like Goldenwolf. "A golden wolf on a golden horse."
    Awww, that's sad. Another tragic victim of king Midas.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Howlicane vs. Tigernado​.
    Ok, now that's believable.
    Last edited by BlueSloth; April 1st, 2016 at 11:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSloth View Post
    Ok, now that's believable.
    It's the most believable thing in this entire thread. For those who don't know, there's been a long history of bad blood between the therian community and television networks--pretty much whenever they try to produce anything about us, they'll deliberately misleadingly edit interviews. I can try to find the threads with details in them.

There used to be an effort to make a community documentary, but it died.

You can thank the brilliant and talented Jakkal for your yearly April Fool's Day fun.

Blog Entries

WHAAAT? It was an APRIL FOOLS? Nooooo waaaaay!! We've been HAD?! We've been FOOLED?! Duped? Bamboozled?! Well, I never! I didn't see this coming! I practiced my wolf bark ALL NIGHT! (And morning, until the neighbours called the police, so I'm writing this from jail...) And it was all for naught... God damn you Jakkal, you and your 2-inch steaks!!! I'll make my own documentary. About how disappointed I am about being so vilely and maliciously cheated out of my life's sole dream!!

Blog Entries

I just hope king Midas touched the horse first because suddenly having a solid gold wolf on your back while still being an ordinary horse sounds kinda unhealthy and painful.

Blog Entries

Everything I know is a lie.

Blog Entries

If it makes you guys feel better, I bet Giorgio Tsoukalos would still partner with us.