Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: ATTENTION! ALL USERS PLEASE READ! Werelist Documentary Project!

Blog Entries

I'm Batman

I'm not so eager to appear in front of a camera, although would love to assist you wherever I can.
    Let me know if I can help.
    Also interested in supporting larger projects like these.

Blog Entries

Darn, I can't participate because my dog side is scared of cameras. I also need more time to obsessively collect border collie stuff and learn to p shift before I can accurately represent the community as a whole. (This is an April Fool's thing, right?)

It probably IS a joke, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by R Swan View Post
    Oh dude count me in. I can show them my plush wolf collection and the howl I've practiced for years! It sounds like a REAL WOLF!
    That sounds great. I will put you immediately in touch with George Tsoukalos so he can get your interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Integral View Post
    Darn, I can't participate because my dog side is scared of cameras. I also need more time to obsessively collect border collie stuff and learn to p shift before I can accurately represent the community as a whole.
    Excellent. If you can learn to do that before the end of the day, the folks from National Geographic say that they are also interested. I told them that George Tsoukalos does much better science, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSloth View Post
    I miss the days when Savage would turn into a fluffy grand high poobah and fart rainbows.
    I asked Tom Cruise if he would do that while playing me in this upcoming History Channel documentary, but he said that wasn't what real thetans did. I think he might be a little confused about the subject matter, though. I don't think I'll disillusion him since he seemed so enthusiastic to be participating with thetans.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSloth View Post

I miss the days when Savage would turn into a fluffy grand high poobah and fart rainbows.
    There's no reason to start unfounded rumors. No one ever said anything about Savage's ability or inability to fart rainbows. Though I hear Savage is branching out and trying to reach the invisible-to-stupid-humans color spectrum.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Blog Entries

Ah, poor Tom Cruise. The misunderstanding is understandable.

I'm in. I'll wear a business suit. But can I wear a coyote tail, or would that be too "fluffy"? Can I wear therian jewellery, subtle and understated? I need one of those theta-delta necklaces. I kind of want to talk about the inspiration provided to me pre-Awakening by true weres like Goldenwolf. "A golden wolf on a golden horse." Her artwork captured my soul. But Kyoht did even better: http://img15.deviantart.net/2c9d/i/2...c_by_kyoht.jpg. I want a pet corvid. How did she know?! Truly, a kindred spirit.

What about headmates? Can we mention those? I recently dreamed about a pink dragon that was the manifestation of a shamanic teacher plant spirit and now I think she might be part of my psyche.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Jones View Post
    I'm in. I'll wear a business suit. But can I wear a coyote tail, or would that be too "fluffy"? Can I wear therian jewellery, subtle and understated? I need one of those theta-delta necklaces.
    I think as long as you wear a buiness suit, a big fluffy coyote tail and six or seven pieces of jewelry would be fine. Maybe some ears as well, just so that viewers know that we are the real thetans. I mean therians of course. But we're calling ourselves thetans until the production is over so as not to upset Tom Cruise too much.

What about headmates? Can we mention those? I recently dreamed about a pink dragon that was the manifestation of a shamanic teacher plant spirit and now I think she might be part of my psyche.
    Yes, I think that will make George Tsoukalos very happy to do the interview. He seems to really like talking about beings from other worlds. He calls them aliens though, just to be more scientific.
    Last edited by Savage; April 1st, 2016 at 02:37 PM.