Thread: The Family that Walks on All Fours Documentary

Default The Family that Walks on All Fours Documentary

Full documentary available on Youtube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwiz-yhLpT0

Nurturing, or lack thereof, may have been part of the cause for children to be quadrupedal. They were never encouraged to stand up as children. They also have a rare genetic condition that affects their balance.

One scientist in the documentary is arguing that the family has de-evolved, is a missing link, and that their genes will prove evolution. Another scientist does not agree, but does find the genetic condition, lack of balance, and brain abnormalities to be a significant finding. It was an intriguing watch, and I'd like to know what others think of this documentary.

Oh, I love this documentary! I've watched it many times, actually.

Personally, (and I am in no way a scientist) I think it must be a both a mixture of their mental health, and the fact that they had no reason to stand up in childhood.
    Reality is an illusion, the universe is hologram, buy gold, bye!

"The stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!"

Blog Entries

I don't know, the premise was interesting but the documentary and the use of the words "mental retardation" (which is an outdated term now while also being offensive) just annoys me. It was a boring documentary in my humble opinion.