Thread: Johari interactive test: How do others see you?

Blog Entries

Default Johari interactive test: How do others see you?

Which positive words do people associate with you? There's also a Nohari test, but I decided to start on a positive note. Here's my window.

Choose a few words, then create your own for the rest of us to interact with!

(I seriously can't believe this webpage is still around. By Internet standards, it's ancient!)

Am I only allowed to pick six? >_< this hard few people can be described in six words

This is great though, because I don't know JACK. SHIT. about how others see me. Or how I see myself, even. It seems to show what I picked for myself at the end, so take those with a grain of salt because I really am not sure. here you go

edit: there's one thing this proves, and it's that I have no idea what half of these words mean.
    Last edited by Kerguelen; August 5th, 2016 at 03:11 AM. Reason: I'm gonna redo one. Cheating? Yes....

Blog Entries

This sounds like fun. Not sure I've actually thrown enough words at this forum to build up any sort of reputation, but what the hell, why not. In the event anyone reading this is at a loss at what to choose due to me being scarce around here, I'd be more than happy to make suggestions; "ingenious" is a pretty good one, "powerful" is totally me, and "nice-ass," well... it may not be on the board, but it's the thought that counts. Feel free to vote that in spirit.

JOHARI - INITIALIZE

Blog Entries

@Kerguelen: I voted! How did I miss "adaptable"? That describes cormorants even more than coyotes. I also wanted to vote "caring". Six words aren't enough!

@Puzzle Peace: I'll scroll through your posts first. Will vote on your window soon. :>

Blog Entries

It looks like I've done this before because I recognize the names of the people who took this for me as people that were on forums and such in the past. So I'm pretty sure this is me. http://kevan.org/johari?name=jakkal
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Blog Entries

@Jakkal: I find it slightly amusing that you've received all of the positive traits save for the fluffier ones. Too bad "curmudgeonly" wasn't an option. :P (That's meant to be a compliment. Curmudgeonly is the opposite of fluffy.)

@Puzzle Peace: Check your messages!

This is such a neat thing. I wish more people would post their own.

Blog Entries

Here's mine: My Johari Window

Hopefully people will contribute.

I had one of these but forgot my url for it so...here

Blog Entries

Another bump, since four years have passed. If you like, please do post your own Johari window!