Thread: About Otherkin Survey

Default About Otherkin Survey

As some of you may know I am currently making a new community resource website, and in order to make the information more correct i decided to create a survey where we can collect and then combine the information gathered. please take some time and go through this quick survey so we are able to accomplish this.
    Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/a9ojrPf680wRRWSt1
    Website: http://not-quite-human.weebly.com/ (website will not have sub domain once the website is finished, just don't want to pay for it tell it is most of the way done)

as for everyone that takes this survey, thank you so much, I may be new here but im hoping to get some good information from all around the community making it as good as it can be.

Blog Entries

For the benefit of therians who would not refer to themselves using terms like "kintype", you may want to have the questions say kintype/theriotype. Many therians do not identify with the otherkin community and don't really like to use their terminology for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr_NF View Post
    Website: http://not-quite-human.weebly.com/ (website will not have sub domain once the website is finished, just don't want to pay for it tell it is most of the way done)
    No, no, no! Don't make this mistake! I have waited in the past and had domain names snatched up, which is filled with regret and disappointments. Even losing the original domains for Werelibrary and Project Shift, though for different reasons, was filled with frustration, disappointment, and the new holders' emailing me and asking if I'd like to buy the domains back for a ridiculous cost... such vultures.

Since domains are paid for by one years terms (at least), if you really intend to make this website live then don't leave the domain name to wait.

edit: Quick grammar note I noticed on the website:

"Explaining all types of shifts that you may, or may not, experience as an Otherkin."

'an otherkin' is not preferred by most of the community. Usually indefinite articles are left out, so it is just "...experience as Otherkin."
    Last edited by Aethy; October 16th, 2016 at 09:00 PM.

thanks for the feed back. I will fix those right away. and i will get the subdomain once i get my paycheck on Thursday, as it should hold out tell then, thanks for notifying me of your experiences, don't want to have that happen to this one. once again, thanks for the feedback. if you find anything else dont hesitate to tell me