Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your favorite kind of meat?

See every single Beggin' Strips commercial to date for my answer. How is this even a contest? Nothing in it's simplest form tastes as good as nice pan-fried bacon, unless you count turkey bacon, which I do not because it needs stuff to taste as good as the classic porkiness. Sure, you can make turkey really good, same with beef, some pork, (I have never enjoyed a pork chop, no matter how you make it. How something can be so bland stock that it is not good with stuff that makes other meat amazing I do not know. Maybe my tongue is stupid.) chicken, and just about anything, but bacon needs no introduction. Throw it on a pan and bam, it's making every other meat better simply my existing alongside it!

You know I am hungry when anorexic me is pushing bacon like I have evoked the spirit of Billy Mays. But seriously, it's BACON! xP
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

As far as I know, bacon is one of the most harmful and fatty types of meat. It may be tasty, but very harmful to metabolism. Or am I wrong?