Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your favorite kind of meat?

See every single Beggin' Strips commercial to date for my answer. How is this even a contest? Nothing in it's simplest form tastes as good as nice pan-fried bacon, unless you count turkey bacon, which I do not because it needs stuff to taste as good as the classic porkiness. Sure, you can make turkey really good, same with beef, some pork, (I have never enjoyed a pork chop, no matter how you make it. How something can be so bland stock that it is not good with stuff that makes other meat amazing I do not know. Maybe my tongue is stupid.) chicken, and just about anything, but bacon needs no introduction. Throw it on a pan and bam, it's making every other meat better simply my existing alongside it!

You know I am hungry when anorexic me is pushing bacon like I have evoked the spirit of Billy Mays. But seriously, it's BACON! xP
    "Nature forsaken...once admired by us all. Does it know we're scared...to move...to wake...scared to be...who we were?" -Eluveitie. "Home"

As far as I know, bacon is one of the most harmful and fatty types of meat. It may be tasty, but very harmful to metabolism. Or am I wrong?

to be honest I've eaten everything from flame roasted fish to buffalo and snake and if i had to say a favorite i have to say it would be venison a nice deer steak lightly seared to a rare especially for breakfast with a side of eggs covered in a smokey chipotle sauce... and now I'm hungry heh.
    "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    Jean Rostand, Thoughts of a Biologist (1939)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Wolf View Post
    to be honest I've eaten everything from flame roasted fish to buffalo and snake and if i had to say a favorite i have to say it would be venison a nice deer steak lightly seared to a rare especially for breakfast with a side of eggs covered in a smokey chipotle sauce... and now I'm hungry heh.
    Now I'm hungry too. Venison's also my favourite meat so far.

Jerky's good because it's tough and chewy, but unfortunately it's not as common in the UK as it is in North America. I really want to try bison jerky at some point.