Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: I finally managed to p-shift my face!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    u.s.a N.J
    Posts
    4,989

    Default

    Wouldn't human beings be a part of that cult seeing how we eat more potatoes then Mr. Potatohead and Ms. Potatohead. Humans love potatoes. We eat it with everything. Just look at potatoes salad. Also we been eating the poor helpless potatoes for century's now. So why should we start caring about them now.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by micheal65536 View Post
    I don't intend on shifting into a potato any time soon.
    Well darn it, what am I supposed to do for French fries then? I was getting all hungry.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Wouldn't human beings be a part of that cult seeing how we eat more potatoes then Mr. Potatohead and Ms. Potatohead. Humans love potatoes. We eat it with everything. Just look at potatoes salad. Also we been eating the poor helpless potatoes for century's now. So why should we start caring about them now.
    Yes, humans eat potatoes. McDonald's French fries are delicious. But it isn't so messed up when we do it because we're not cannibalizing our own kind. The potato cult are devouring their own kind. Most humans don't do that. Though according to a Futurama quote the only reason we don't is because it tastes lousy.
    The Potato cult does not devour their own kind due to hunger. They do it for the power trip and to please an ancient Cthulhuesque horror that they worship. When one worships such an abomination one finds that they can be forced to do horrific things to avoid pissing it off. It is not death the Potato cult fears. There are, after all, much worse things than death. And those potato cultists know that should they anger their nightmarish hell beast that they call a god then they will become intimately acquainted with each and every one of those horrible fates. The Potato cult done fucked up. They bit off way more than they could chew. They thought they could gain power by making a pact with this hellish dark god. Instead the very sight of such an evil being drove them to madness. Now they are forced to do terrible, monstrous things to avoid a fate worse than death. And, sadly, they were doomed from the start. Even if they live a full long life by pleasing their dark god when death finally takes them they will be cast screaming into the deepest, darkest pits of Hell where they will punished for their horrible actions. They will be forced to spend an eternity in agony. Where is their dark god now? It matters not for this evil demented horror cares not for it's minions. It's only goal is to spread suffering and horror throughout the world. It used the Potato cult to aid in it's unholy mission. And after they ceased to be useful it discarded them as one would do with an empty candy wrapper. Worse yet it delights in their suffering. It has corrupted them, used them to aid in it's horrible goal. And all the while the Potato cult caused many, many atrocities, never realizing their actions were damning their own souls. One might almost pity them.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wereaibo View Post
    Yes, humans eat potatoes. McDonald's French fries are delicious. But it isn't so messed up when we do it because we're not cannibalizing our own kind. The potato cult are devouring their own kind. Most humans don't do that. Though according to a Futurama quote the only reason we don't is because it tastes lousy.
    The Potato cult does not devour their own kind due to hunger. They do it for the power trip and to please an ancient Cthulhuesque horror that they worship. When one worships such an abomination one finds that they can be forced to do horrific things to avoid pissing it off. It is not death the Potato cult fears. There are, after all, much worse things than death. And those potato cultists know that should they anger their nightmarish hell beast that they call a god then they will become intimately acquainted with each and every one of those horrible fates. The Potato cult done fucked up. They bit off way more than they could chew. They thought they could gain power by making a pact with this hellish dark god. Instead the very sight of such an evil being drove them to madness. Now they are forced to do terrible, monstrous things to avoid a fate worse than death. And, sadly, they were doomed from the start. Even if they live a full long life by pleasing their dark god when death finally takes them they will be cast screaming into the deepest, darkest pits of Hell where they will punished for their horrible actions. They will be forced to spend an eternity in agony. Where is their dark god now? It matters not for this evil demented horror cares not for it's minions. It's only goal is to spread suffering and horror throughout the world. It used the Potato cult to aid in it's unholy mission. And after they ceased to be useful it discarded them as one would do with an empty candy wrapper. Worse yet it delights in their suffering. It has corrupted them, used them to aid in it's horrible goal. And all the while the Potato cult caused many, many atrocities, never realizing their actions were damning their own souls. One might almost pity them.
    First rule of potato cult: you don't talk about potato cult. Your post may have doomed us all to an eternity of torment by the evil clown god who stands beneath the arches of the Sign in Yellow. Ronald have mercy on our tortured souls.

  5. #15

    Default

    I think Ronald might have been killed in some sort of clown gang war. He, Krusty and Bozo died brutally at the hands of one Bob Grey AKA Penny-wise the Dancing Clown. They float now.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    3,457
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Ronald have mercy on our tortured souls.
    LMFAO!

    Well done, Micheal. I've taken the liberty of contacting the James Randi foundation for you. Your million dollar check should be in the mail shortly.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,011

    Default

    We all know the best shift is a p-shift...just like this one: pai-6854.jpg

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    Well done, Micheal. I've taken the liberty of contacting the James Randi foundation for you. Your million dollar check should be in the mail shortly.
    That was terminated in 2015: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Mi...rmal_Challenge. Also, don't I have to give my address, or do they get that from my ISP from when I uploaded the video?
    Psychological therian.

    "If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •