Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally managed to p-shift my face!

Default I finally managed to p-shift my face!

I've finally learnt how to physically shift my face. I think I should work on my legs next. The tail will probably be harder since there's no human equivalent.

Also, since I know someone's going to ask for proof, I decided to film it. As far as I'm aware this is the first video proof of physical shifting that wasn't filmed with a potato.

Last edited by micheal65536; March 31st, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

Blog Entries

It's April 1st already?

Yes, but can you p-shift into a potato? A were-potato would be totally cool. Granted, you would probably be at risk for being made into French fries, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Yes, but can you p-shift into a potato?
    No. There are a few reasons why I can't, why I believe I may never be able to, and why I don't intend on trying:
    • Potatoes are very different from humans, with almost no equivalent parts. This would make it incredibly difficult, if not impossible, to shift into one.
    • It's a lot harder to shift into something other than your theriotype.
    • Potatoes have no brains. The loss of one's mental ability is likely to make it impossible to ever return from potato form.
    • All p-shifting, and discussion thereof, to date has been into other animal forms. I have no idea if it's even possible to shift into a plant form.
    • I'd rather focus my attention on shifting into something that I actually want to shift into, which is why, all other reasons aside, I don't intend on shifting into a potato any time soon.
    Psychological therian.

"If it howls like a wolf, snarls like a wolf, and thinks it's a wolf, then it probably is a wolf." - micheal65536

I certainly wouldn't want to be a potato. They're assholes. You got Mr and Mrs Potatohead eating their own kind in Lay's potato chip ads. And in the 90s Mr Potatohead did ads for Burger King fries. Potato's have no morality whatsoever. They'll take part in the massacre of their own kind for a few bucks and a chance at saving their own turncoat hides.

Blog Entries

What do potatoes even spend their money on? I mean, they're potatoes--actually, where would a potato even keep money? So many questions being raised here.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    What do potatoes even spend their money on? I mean, they're potatoes--actually, where would a potato even keep money? So many questions being raised here.
    The only explanation is that they're not potatoes full-time. In other words, they're p-shifters. This proves that it is possible to repeatedly shift to and from potato form.

However that doesn't mean I'm going to devote any time to potato shifting. I'd rather focus on shifting my forepaws.
    Psychological therian.

Blog Entries

So the p stands for potato, I suppose?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

So the p stands for potato, I suppose?
    No, physical. Remember the thread started with me demonstrating my ability to p-shift into a wolf. Potatoes only came up for some reason because I mentioned "potato" cameras commonly used to film p-shifting videos.
    Psychological therian.

Well, judging by the commercials I mentioned they probably spend it on things like French fries and potato chips. They take sick pleasure on feasting on the flesh of their fallen brethren. But this may not be true for all potatoes. It may be something like a cannibal cult. B
    There could be some, many even, for whom the idea of feasting on their own kind repulses them the same way eating human flesh repulses us. They are, sadly,probably the first against the wall when the cannibal potato cult comes a calling searching for something to satisfy their unholy appetites. They cannot defend themselves against this horrific cult for they are many. Too many for the victims to even hope to overcome. And when these victims are taken their screams of agony fill the air and echo throughout the vicinity for days.