Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Daily thought...this day off went way too fast. Especially after working seven days in a row. ugh
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Unpopular opinion mint chocolate chip ice cream is amazing

That's actually not an unpopular opinion. At all. I've seen more hate for it that is viewed as an unpopular opinion.

Daily thought: Water is the best damned drink ever. Soda who?
    "Walking sideways through them gutters
    And you realize that the floor sticks to your feet like history
    Well, don't you look at me like life don't hold you anymore mystery" - Modest Mouse

Blog Entries

Internet memes (or rather, image macros and "reaction gifs") are an eyesore. It's become normalised to not even try to have a sense of humour, because now you can substitute it with stupid recycled jokes. It's instant gratification. You're not funny? Spam some badly compressed pictures with "relatable" text. That's how you become the humour king in one easy step. Recycle, regurgitate, repeat. A lot of re- words. In my opinion, the most avid users are themselves something that starts on re-.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

f l o a t i n g
    i n
    n o t h i n g n e s s
    t h e
    v o i d
    c a l l s
    why am I doing this, this is silly

Blog Entries

It's weird to think about how little snow and ice we've had this winter. And the previous winters. When I was younger I remember much more of it--big snow drifts and several foot long icicles. Doesn't seem to happen anymore.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Daily thought: I need to get back in the kitchen and do some more cooking. Specifically those yummy goodies I don't have very often.

This evening I made banana bread. My next goal? Make potato soup and have it for dinner with my mate.