Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4282909192

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Back from work travel - which is the reason I’ve been absent. Very unfortunate timing to be in the most remote area we work in though, as I developed lymphangitis from some bug bite or irritation and ended up having to go to urgent care (over an hour drive, woooo) for multiple antibiotics, as the infection was rapidly spreading. Still recovering, not feeling my best. It’s kind of funny. My friends and I joke about how my luck only seems to come in extremes, whether it be good or bad.

There are much worse things it could have been, given what I do, and it doesn’t seem to be that, so, that’s good at least. And though I felt sort of gross all week from the infection, before we realized that’s what it was, I was still able to knock out 8-11 miles hiking every day to get stuff done.

Anyway, been gone, traveling for non-work next weekend and for work again the week after that, so I’ll be in and out until sometime in the later fall.

Blog Entries

The weather here is so nice. First heat wave of the season, and I'm a huge sun lover. But so far I've been indoors, doing all my major cleaning like washing the bedsheets and comforters and all that fun stuff. Because it always dries better in the heat, so I just flip it over the banister and let everything dry naturally in the sun.

I know that I should finish my chores. I still need to scrub the carpet and clean the litter boxes. But I'm feeling tired and I have a headache. I'll probably just change the litter because I know that's really important, then take a nap.
    Last edited by Hazel Moon; June 1st, 2021 at 05:23 PM.
    We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
    Love knows no limits, not even death.

Blog Entries

Tired...but having a relatively good day. Did some (unfinished) art...so there's that.
    I might have pulled something stretching today. It's pretty minor, but I guess I'll have to take it easy tomorrow when working out. Right when I just got back into the swing of things..
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

Unseasonably hot weather has made for an interesting week. Our A/C was out last week, when it was hot but not QUITE so hot.

I don’t mind the heat personally very much, and it’s still early enough in summer that a lot of really great stuff is in bloom, so the smells are awesome, but the heat is impacting my work, sadly…

If the music stops

There's only the sound of the rain
    All the hope and the glory
    All the sacrifice in vain

And if love remains

Though everything is lost
    We will pay the price
    But we will not count the cost

We will pay the price
    But we will not count the cost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzltOewYnSw
    Last edited by copb.phoenix; June 18th, 2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: And if love remains.
    There is a song I hear: A melody from the past.
    I've opened a discord server for therians, if that's your thing.