Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Pride month? Nah. This whole month feels like it has been Wrath month and for good reason.

Hehe, I'm actually dying my hair a color called "wrath." It's a bold neon red. I'm going to mix it with pink for more of a pink-red.

It's almost 4am and I can't sleep because I'm trying to recall the name of a song which, ironically, is about not being able to sleep...

Instead, with it becoming gradually lighter outside (I hate summer...), my brain has decided to mock me by playing this classic on repeat in my head.
    "We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be––the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer––which is, in reality, no more than the reflected image of ourself." – Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

You immediately made me think of 4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani. I'm sure that's not it.

Hey all, I am still around. Barks Barks. Hugs and cuddles Kerguelen. You will always be a Cormorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    You immediately made me think of 4 in the morning by Gwen Stefani. I'm sure that's not it.
    Good suggestion, but unfortunately it's not that. I think it's a sort of liquid electronic style track with no lyrics other than a male synthesised voice saying something along the lines of "It's 4[?]am. Why can't I sleep."

Now that I've typed it out, I'm not even sure if I've just made it up as a false memory lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Hey all, I am still around. Barks Barks. Hugs and cuddles Kerguelen. You will always be a Cormorant.
    Good to see you back, Hige. How come you haven't been around recently (if you don't mind me asking, of course)?
    Last edited by Lupus Paws; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:52 AM.
    "We have doomed the wolf not for what it is, but for what we deliberately and mistakenly perceive it to be––the mythologized epitome of a savage, ruthless killer––which is, in reality, no more than the reflected image of ourself." – Farley Mowat, Never Cry Wolf

@ Lupus Paws. HAHA, I have been on my smartphone on Therian Guide and I have been rarely on my lab top. But I will be coming back to werelist more and more. If I start feeling like using my computer more. Hugs, See ya.

Blog Entries

What do Werelisters think about fireworks? Yay or nay?

Yay, except for their bad environmental impact.

Blog Entries

Same, except for the smoke they leave behind.

Not a particular fan of people shooting them off really late at night, either. I'm also pretty sure that, near our house, one was shot off that sounded like an actual cannon going off. Can't think of what else it could be, at any rate.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier