Page 39 of 54 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Daily thought?

I can't look at animal support groups on facebook anymore. The sea of misanthropes and their negativity is just so....
    to think I was once like that. Did me no good but made me miserable all the time.
    I was thinking about that sort of thing lately, too. Sometimes this type of thinking has alienated me from therian circles. I am trying to live the happiest life I can, and adjust my thinking patterns accordingly. It's utterly exhausting sometimes, being surrounded by people so content to just be hateful, angry, edgelords. It IS possible to develop more positivity in our thinking, even if we usually tend toward seeing things in a more negative light and thinking that's more realistic - I know this from experience, as a natural-born cynical bastard!!

And happy early birthday, Hige. Eat an extra cream cheese wonton for me. :P

Blog Entries

Some days I really don't like people, but at least I don't try to claim it's because of my therian identity. Because I'm willing to bet the average cormorant is not thinking, "god damn, these humans, I swear,"

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Some days I really don't like people, but at least I don't try to claim it's because of my therian identity. Because I'm willing to bet the average cormorant is not thinking, "god damn, these humans, I swear,"
    I know what you mean. And I also don't blame it on my therian side either. Its just how human are. Human beings are sometimes miserable people. Question, What happened to you.?

Happy Birthday Hige! Hope you get something nice. I went to a chinese buffet recently and had the mongolian pork. It was really good try some if they have it (haven't seen it around too much though).

I just got a Tigerman figurine that's really cool. He's got a sword and an axe and is really cool. Wish I could link a picture but I don't know how to do that.
    Rock On!

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Happy Birthday Hige! Hope you get something nice. I went to a chinese buffet recently and had the mongolian pork. It was really good try some if they have it (haven't seen it around too much though).

I just got a Tigerman figurine that's really cool. He's got a sword and an axe and is really cool. Wish I could link a picture but I don't know how to do that.
    Awww, Thank you kitty, Hugs. I maybe 37 but I don't feel it. I did, I got a lot of things. I could show you if you want.? I love Chinese buffets a lot, its one of my favorite places to eat. I got a wolf amulet and a book on Yellowstone wild life.

Blog Entries

Yellowstone! God I love Yellowstone.
    Wait, what do you mean, what happened to me?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    I was thinking about that sort of thing lately, too. Sometimes this type of thinking has alienated me from therian circles. I am trying to live the happiest life I can, and adjust my thinking patterns accordingly. It's utterly exhausting sometimes, being surrounded by people so content to just be hateful, angry, edgelords. It IS possible to develop more positivity in our thinking, even if we usually tend toward seeing things in a more negative light and thinking that's more realistic - I know this from experience, as a natural-born cynical bastard!!
    Ooo yeah, I'm cynical too most times. But for me, cynical is not synonymous with being hateful..even though some people actually think the two are the same. I try to steer the younger therians away from the whole 'oh my god humans suck!!1!', because I know that when we're young, it's so easy to be edgy- but there's consequences to that as we get older. I mean, I won't badger them because it's their choice, but it does make the community look worse. There are a lot of very young therians on an amino I'm on. There are older therians there too, but it's so different compared to the mature conversations that the forums have.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    Yellowstone! God I love Yellowstone.
    Wait, what do you mean, what happened to me?
    Oh, No I thought from your post that some human made you mad. I must have read your post wrong.?

Blog Entries

Oh no, I was talking about misanthropy in general. I'm alright.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    Hey Cheetah where in AZ are you going? I used to live in Tucson and it's really nice there in the Sonoran desert with all the big cactus. Phoenix has a lot of pollution and little in terms of wilderness and Flagstaff is all forestey. Maybe you can catch a trip to the Grand Canyon while you're there. Wherever you're at though there'll be pleanty of awe inspiring sunsets though, promise.
    I'm in Tucson. Already seen a whole lot of cacti. Spent the past week near Flagstaff, though; was absolutely pouring there.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier