Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

I've found that, when I'm nervous or worried about something, my favorite thing to do is sing and dance. I don't often sing and dance otherwise. I got through being trapped in a bug and spider filled campsite bathroom, at night, with a bear outside (fun story, that) by singing various Shakira songs. I got through a stressful finals week by having a miniature dance party by myself. I'm getting through this current bout of philosophical and existential angst by listening to happy party-ish songs and dancing stupidly to them.
    If the apocalypse came, I'd likely be raising the roof and throwing the most bitchin party on the block.

Blog Entries

watching 'discovering bigfoot' on netflix. 20 minutes in and I'm getting too anxious lol. Like- if they do exist, because let's face it, no one really keeps track of the heavily dense woods everywhere in north america, why in the hell would you want to be wandering the woods ALONE with a 8-9 foot territorial aggressive animal that lives in families/packs? Just for evidence sake? Bro- save your life! I would ditch the camera and run like hell! No way am I trying to confront a creature that is much taller and stronger than I am.

-resumes video-
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I gotta wonder where some of the other members have gone. Like Thrix and Coyote Jones. Haven't seen them in a while.
    The last I've heard of either of them was in September I think. CJ in particular seems to have abruptly disappeared. Never responded to my email and isn't on Facebook anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerguelen View Post
    I gotta wonder where some of the other members have gone. Like Thrix and Coyote Jones. Haven't seen them in a while.
    The last I've heard of either of them was in September I think. CJ in particular seems to have abruptly disappeared. Never responded to my email and isn't on Facebook anymore.
    I guess life and other things may have gotten in the way. I often wonder what happened to all the other members as well. I guess the best way to put it. Is people change, Maybe not stop being a Therian because you can't but maybe some have found the answer they where seeking and don't need to help of the community anymore. Maybe they move on to other kinds of online media. Somnia told me she had. She is now on FaceBook. But she said she will keep coming back to werelist. But, I am sure some of the old members will come back. Cheetah, Savage, Elinox, and myself still come back. I will be here till I die. We are still getting new members all the time. I mean Zefer joined up. So we will just have to wait and see if anyone of the old members show up again.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 21st, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    watching 'discovering bigfoot' on netflix. 20 minutes in and I'm getting too anxious lol. Like- if they do exist, because let's face it, no one really keeps track of the heavily dense woods everywhere in north america, why in the hell would you want to be wandering the woods ALONE with a 8-9 foot territorial aggressive animal that lives in families/packs? Just for evidence sake? Bro- save your life! I would ditch the camera and run like hell! No way am I trying to confront a creature that is much taller and stronger than I am.

-resumes video-
    I watch all those kinds of videos and show too Vintage. There fun to watch. Yes, That is the reason why people like me go out into the woods and try to get evidence of these creatures because skeptical people will not believe these creatures are real and nor will science or scientists unless we bring back some kind of evidence to back up the clam that Bigfoot or dogman are real. Even if you will be dealing with 9 foot tall bipedal walking ape-like creature that aggressive, We would still try and get that evidence. Also, From what I watched. It doesn't matter if you are alone out in the woods because bigfoot and dogman have been know to hurt and kill people in there own homes. Especially bigfoot. Happy Hunting.
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 21st, 2018 at 01:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Thrix doesn't really go on communities anymore. He kinda grew bored of them.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

A lot of people have moved on to other things. Some of the people I know I know are still active on other sites--not therianthropy related ones, but social media or art or the like--but the lack of activity on the Werelist, a dissatisfaction with the direction the community has taken, lack of interest in the topics discussed here, or just business mean they're no longer active here.

Jones might have decided that they wanted to cut ties with the community, or they might have felt that they needed to cut herself off from the persona they used on the Internet; I don't know how tied their Facebook page was to the therian community. Both things have happened. Unfortunate, but so it goes. If they wanted us to know, they'd probably have told us.
    Last edited by cheetah; February 17th, 2019 at 02:41 AM.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Ah, makes sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I watch all those kinds of videos and show too Vintage. There fun to watch. Yes, That is the reason why people like me go out into the woods and try to get evidence of these creatures because skeptical people will not believe these creatures are real and nor will science or scientists unless we bring back some kind of evidence to back up the clam that Bigfoot or dogman are real. Even if you will be dealing with 9 foot tall bipedal walking ape-like creature that aggressive, We would still try and get that evidence. Also, From what I watched. It doesn't matter if you are alone out in the woods because bigfoot and dogman have been know to hurt and kill people in there own homes. Especially bigfoot. Happy Hunting.
    Yeah I get that. Even if we did have some videos floating around that could be totally real, people are still skeptical. Lol. I seriously wonder what it would take. Some people just have to see it for themselves.

-
    As to the ebb and flow of therian sites, this happens a lot. Some people just leave. Heck, I 've seen a few people leave because they found out that they weren't therian.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    Yeah I get that. Even if we did have some videos floating around that could be totally real, people are still skeptical. Lol. I seriously wonder what it would take. Some people just have to see it for themselves.

-
    As to the ebb and flow of therian sites, this happens a lot. Some people just leave. Heck, I 've seen a few people leave because they found out that they weren't therian.
    Well for the bigfoot and other cryptic creatures is a body. Plan and simple. By the way, Not a killed by a human dead big foot body but one that has die of natural causes. Because any video footage is going to seen as a fake. So we are going to need a body.