Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Happy Mothers day to all Therian mothers out there.

This is going to be a sad week for me. My dog Shelby had to be put down yesterday because she had cancer. She was 13 years old. I already miss her. This was unexpected. I never thought that this would happen to her. I always thought that she would live a lot longer then that. I am so sad and in shocked about this. Anyway, I will see you all around.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    This is going to be a sad week for me. My dog Shelby had to be put down yesterday because she had cancer. She was 13 years old. I already miss her. This was unexpected. I never thought that this would happen to her. I always thought that she would live a lot longer then that. I am so sad and in shocked about this. Anyway, I will see you all around.
    Sorry to hear that and I hope you are doing okay. Losing a pet is a terrible thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    Sorry to hear that and I hope you are doing okay. Losing a pet is a terrible thing.
    I am, Thank you Sula, It was just shocking that it happened so fast. She was just 13 years old. I always thought that she be around longer then that. I mean my other dog Snow is 14 years old. Hmmm its just sad and shocking but I will be alright. But its going to take awhile for me to get over this. Hugs Sula.

Blog Entries

I've never been blasted with so much sand as I was today. I'd not thought beaches were quite that windy, not for such a sustained period of time. Sand got everywhere.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

“Live your truth” has morphed into “whatever paranoid projection you make up is real if you believe it.”
    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever.”

Blog Entries

Watched The Disaster Artist tonight, the film based on the book about the film The Room.
    Interesting and amusing film.
    My personal theory is that Tommy is alien in some way, so he has trouble understanding human concepts. Maybe like a real life I Dream of Genie.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

I refuse to pass the blame/glory of producing Tommy Wiseau off to another planet.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, Hige. I'm sending you hugs and warm wishes that you'll feel better soon.

For my daily thought - it feels nice coming back here and seeing familiar faces. Everyone here has always been so nice, so it's good to be back in a comfortable environment around friends I know and love.
    Last edited by Hazel Moon; June 2nd, 2019 at 03:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel Moon View Post
    I'm sorry for your loss, Hige. I'm sending you hugs and warm wishes that you'll feel better soon.

For my daily thought - it feels nice coming back here and seeing familiar faces. Everyone here has always been so nice, so it's good to be back in a comfortable environment around friends I know and love.
    Thank you Hazel. I am going to miss her a lot and forever but none of my dogs will ever be forgotten. Anyway, I am glad your back Hazel. I missed you, My friend. Hugs. Lets chat sometime.