Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Quote Originally Posted by Vintage View Post
    No, not completely.

And our dogs got used to the fireworks after a few times, unless it was a big one that went off. Otherwise they're pretty good. They're not anxious or anything.
    My dog does get scared from the loud bangs of the fireworks.

Hey Werelist Happy 4th of July.

I was coming to say that! Small treat if you haven't heard already:

Google "firework".
    There is a song I hear: A melody from the past.
    I've opened a discord server for therians, if that's your thing.

Blog Entries

My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Not going to be on tomorrow because the electric company will be shutting down the power tomorrow and I forgot what time when the power will be off. But I should be on maybe at Monday night or even Tuesday. See ya till them, Hugs all.

Tired. Keep feeling like my skin just holds me wrong.

Warning: Probably not appropriate for a work environment, not explicit however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmi-MtP969M
    There is a song I hear: A melody from the past.
    I've opened a discord server for therians, if that's your thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by copb.phoenix View Post
    Tired. Keep feeling like my skin just holds me wrong.

Warning: Probably not appropriate for a work environment, not explicit however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmi-MtP969M
    Same. Came into work feeling...snarly. Like my reservoir of "civilization" (the part that enables dealing with these hairless apes) was very low and thus my ability to tolerate stupid was also low.
    So I sit at my desk, trying to avoid or minimize any contact with people, waiting for them to leave so I can howl and virtually rip off this skin.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

I'd forgotten how satisfying planning gardening projects is. It's been a long time since I really got to do it--ripping out weeds is nice enough, but it pales in comparison to trying to design a pollinator garden.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

I'm envious, Cheetah. I have been wanting to put up a few pots of herbs and vegetables on my apartment balcony, but still haven't gotten around to it. This year it was just my succulents and other houseplants and a couple tamarinds I planted from the seeds of one I ate. Everything's doing well at the moment though. I need some new stakes for my tamarinds. They're getting so big!

I also won a mini rose plant at a pre-wedding party recently. Hoping to get a new pot for that cute little thing this weekend.

I also put up my autumn decor today and bagged up stuff to sell and donate. Every few weeks or months I get the insatiable urge to purge my belongings, and as a result I own less shit by far than most people. Even now, I am unsatisfied with how much stuff I threw out. Now that my apartment is clean and ready for the company flying in next week, I can come back to specific things and continue to try harder to rid myself of possessions.

If anyone would like to buy some bones (especially raccoon, deer, elk, skunk, or waterfowl), or some of my handmade masks (grizzly, black-tailed jackrabbit, bighorn sheep), do contact me! Got a lot of stuff I'm willing to sell right now.

Blog Entries

Do you take them with you when have to move? When I was working in New England, I wasn't able to take either of my plants with me and had to leave them at my parent's house.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier