Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Blog Entries

What's wrong with him?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

People are thinking I'm being manipulative, selfish and conspiring against them because of my anxiety... No I'm just trying to live my life and manage my anxiety. I'm looseing so many friends because of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natsilani View Post
    Update: got approved for HRT.
    Yey.
    Part of me keeps trying to read that acronym as Holy Roman Empire.

Holy Roman Therian?
    His/Her Royal Therianness?
    :-)

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    Looks promising! I wonder if there is a therian booklist here on Werelist or somewhere else, I'm starving for therian themed books.
    I'd check the Media Library directory.
    Off the top of my head, the only story which was therian-related, as opposed to physically shifting werewolves and such, was "Dream of the Wolf" by Scott Bradfield.
    tl;dr is a guy whose daily life sucks so much that he has vivid, realistic dreams of running with wolves. Realistic enough that he was able to research which specific subspecies the wolves were.
    I know it's been reprinted in a few werewolf anthologies. I have a pdf if anyone's interested, scanned the pages from when it was printed in OMNI magazine back in the 90s.

Forever Running, RunningRed

Blog Entries

There's no list, but there are plenty of discussions on therian-themed books in the Werelist Media Center.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Hey, If I don't see anyone tomorrow. Then I just want to say to everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Haven't looked through here in a minute..not much happening, but good to see some people again.
    Timber wolf therian-- changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, loosing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Old people smell apparently has some science behind it. Or so they think. I hate that smell so much. Opened up some sweet tea and it smelt so damned similar that I couldn't drink it.
    "Walking sideways through them gutters
    And you realize that the floor sticks to your feet like history
    Well, don't you look at me like life don't hold you anymore mystery" - Modest Mouse