Page 72 of 78 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: The Daily Thought - The 24th!

Just a little bit shocked that it is Tuesday and not Sunday. I thought it was the 6th?

Blog Entries

People: Halloween is in two months from now!

Me

The weather is finally starting to get out of the 90s here?? The cool part of the year is about to start! Time to break out the sweaters soon I hope.

I think the whole thing with Mike the Headless Chicken was incredibly selfish. It would be one thing to take care of him quietly, to not make a big fuss. It's another to travel & show him off and cause a whole string of copycats trying to get a claim to fame with their own headless chickens (most of which died after a day or two for absolutely nothing).

Blog Entries

What did I just read?

Blog Entries

There's a single milkweed plant, all by itself, that has five monarch caterpillars on it. None seem very interested in the big patch of common milkweed we've got, but they all love this one small plant--far as I can tell, some of them crossed a distance to get to it.

Must really be something.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

The fires in California are really bad this year, and really close to my home. And as usual we were forced to evacuate, again, for the third time.

We're currently in Neveda, staying with some friends until it's safe to return. California is supposed to get rain in a couple of days. If all goes well, we'll be going back to California after the rains.
    We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
    Love knows no limits, not even death.

Apparently up in Ohio, there have been numerous calls to the police regarding a substance they've been calling "antifa dust" which is in their driveways and on their cars. The callers are reporting trees to the police now. Cannot really tell what the motive is for that (genuine stupidity or trolling) but it's hilarious.

Blog Entries

Ah. Those dastardly antifascists, converting trees to their cause.

One wonders what exactly they thought the 'antifa dust' would do.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

It converts everyone that inhales it to The Antifa, obviously. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

...crap, I've said too much!