Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

When fall comes and things start getting colder, you start to realize how annoying it is to not have fur. My feet are cold...

Watching my fish swim and I just want to shove my face in the water, snatch a couple up in my mouth, and eat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Berlin View Post
    Watching my fish swim and I just want to shove my face in the water, snatch a couple up in my mouth, and eat them.
    I know that feeling

Fresh Sushi. Enjoy. No No, Just Kidding.

Blog Entries

Feeling very zhu-y mentally right now.

Sometimes annoyances during the day give way to me feeling like this.
    If I could run up to the people who annoy me as a zhuard they'd have more than second thoughts. But for now, I am stuck in a human form...my mind doesn't want to cooperate with 'human' currently haha..
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

My brain just kicked up a bunch of canine feelings, and I feel like I'm back to my regularly-scheduled programming. I guess moving and school stressed me out so much, I wasn't even thinking about being otherkin. There must be something about the change of seasons that brings this all up because it happened in the summer too.

I might stick around for a while, I've kind of settled on how I feel about being a therian. It might not be "real", but it's something I've tacked on to my personality. Plus, sometimes it's fun to talk about animality instead of work and grad school.

Quote Originally Posted by Integral View Post
    There must be something about the change of seasons that brings this all up because it happened in the summer too.
    Was it during the Dog Days or nah?

Blog Entries

Was it during the Dog Days or nah?
    You know, I think it was. Late July to early August, when it's really hot and nasty out.

I joke and it turns out that it was. Funny!

Maybe I should get my own thought in here so I don't take up too much space in this thread: I actually don't have one right now but maybe later I will. For now, I keep wanting to be vocal in a therian-y way? That counts?

Blog Entries

Saw coyote two days in a row at work.

Charing around huge, hilly ranch property on an ATV and watching the wildlife, breathing the dusty, leafy autumn air... it's a good way to be. There's so many sensory things about fall - I think that's part of why so many of us feel more animal this time of year. It's easy to feel very mentally present and sensory oriented when there are so many colors and smells, cool air and wind to feel, spices and woodsmoke and rich foods on the air.