Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    It is very interesting to me how fall always seems to provoke an extra lot of animal feelings. Those urges to just fling humanity off like an old bathrobe and take off into the long brown grass and leaves! The smells and cool air. I don't know. Something about it. Feeling extra coyote this past week or so, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly how.
    I tend to have the same thing happen during the fall! Has been something I noticed more over the past few years. I tend to have stronger and more frequent shifts in the fall. That and I just plain love the season. Fall and winter are my favorites. I want so badly to run around in the leaves. May have to take a day tomorrow and do so near the park in the trees. Being inside too much lately is not helpful for my moods and I need OUT.

Lately I've taken a liking to describing my therian experiences as my "wolf nature". Words are hard! :<

I went for a walk and there was such an animal element of excitement when the crows flew out like that. As well as an unrelated but still distinctly animal urge of seeing a patch of flowers and wanting to jump in them and play. I've been dealing with a dry spell. As much as is possible for someone who experiences integrated fluctuations. Either I don't feel anything as a whole (including but not limited to nonhumanity, humanity, emotions, forms of attraction, etc) or I don't notice anything because I am so used to it until that increase. This increase is very welcome and I am still holding onto the memory of the initial feeling that sparked this.

I find it amusing that the Gryphon I live with is a Contherian and at this point in my life I am comfortable taking on the label of Suntherian. Kinda wish I knew a Cladotherian in real space, just for the amusement.

In a half-awake state, I took the garbage out. Neighbor has a fake rabbit lawn ornament thing that looks realistic. I noticed it and brain registered that as something to eat. I was very tempted to get close, take it in my mouth and "kill it".

Blog Entries

I was out at the clinic with my mom a couple weeks ago and I noticed this man wearing a yarn tail. He was walking towards the rest room when I spied his tail dangling from the back of his pants. It was pretty, with blue and white strips.

I can't help wondering if he might have been a therian. If so, I'll admit it takes guts to wear a tail in public. But I say more power to him. It makes me happy to see someone do that, being who they are and embracing it.

Blog Entries

Daily thought: I really like these ASMR videos where they talk softly and treat you like animal. The one I'm watching right now has a lady feeding the viewer berries and grooming them.

It's wonderful. It let's me imagine what it would be like if I really was an animal and someone was caring for me.

Blog Entries

I'm beginning to miss participating in the therian community a little. I like the feeling of community being on here gave me. Winter and fall also super key up animal feelings for me, and I still have no idea what to do with those. Working on writing helps, but it's not quite the same.

On another note, I bought myself a copy of Werewolf: the Apocalypse for Christmas, and reading through the lore and introductory scene sparked a weird sense of recognition and nostalgia. It almost felt like the way I felt when I discovered this community. It brought all that "werewolf" stuff back up for me.

Daily thought: How odd is it to see movement, react to it before you can fully process what your eyes saw, and then realize you were (probably) raising your hackles because the dog had gotten too close to your food.

Integral: Woohoo! Another potential W20 fan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TigerAcolyte View Post
    Integral: Woohoo! Another potential W20 fan
    I actually bought a copy of the 2nd edition off Amazon, so I think the rules and parts of the lore are different. But it's such a neat game, and I love that the writers thought it out really thoroughly and made it detailed and immersive.
    Last edited by Integral; January 24th, 2020 at 12:03 PM.