Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

omfg so apparently double-crested cormorants were reclassified into a new genus in 2021. I had NO idea until literally just now.
    It was Phalacrocorax auritus but now it's officially Nannopterum auritum. Ok then.

Blog Entries

I think I might've asked this one before, but has anyone noticed if scent rolling and cheek rubbing (or other forms of scent-marking) are something they do more around things that specifically smelled, for lack of a better word, clean. You know, how hotel bedding smells. It smells fresher and cleaner than my own clothing and bedding when I do the laundry; I don't know what they add to it to make it smells cleaner but it does.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

My new icon gives me so much species euphoria :3

Blog Entries

It's really good! I've seen a few other ones on social media too. Kiso is doing a great job!

Blog Entries

I’m having too much fun doing those. Guess that’s my therian thought for the day. The pride icon donation drive I’m doing has kicked off pretty well. I’ve raised 130 dollars in donations so far and done 14 or 15 icons. I’ll put the first group of them up here today.

Most of the people commissioning me are therians / nonhumans, too. I even sneaked time in to make one for me. It’s been really pleasant to be doing this.