Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Therian Daily Thought - The 5th!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogwolf View Post
    Maybe its because dinosaurs and birds have some things in relation to each other. Some Dinosaurs are very bird like, Not only in how they move and look but also in skeleton and the same goes for birds as well. As well as I'm guessing feelings. Maybe deep down you birds have an undiscovered feeling or emotions about dinosaurs. But then again, What do I know. I'm just a Wolf.
    I think you're right. It's hard to draw the line between reptilian and bird, and I don't think the two should be completely separated either. Nowadays the world is very much dominated by mammals and reptilians often get forgotten. It's sad to think my theriotype has been around as a species for 22 million years and now it's almost extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sula View Post
    I think you're right. It's hard to draw the line between reptilian and bird, and I don't think the two should be completely separated either. Nowadays the world is very much dominated by mammals and reptilians often get forgotten. It's sad to think my theriotype has been around as a species for 22 million years and now it's almost extinct.
    I know I am right, I have books on dinosaurs and watch documentaries on dinosaurs. You guys should too. That almost extinction is due too human beings and not nature. So don't blame yourself.

Wolf's rain unreleased soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMOCJBXyrTk

Oh that was good! Thanks Hige

Blog Entries

I'm feeling so bonoboesque lately, and not in the dysphoric sense FOR ONCE. It's just neutral, dare I say almost pleasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok View Post
    Oh that was good! Thanks Hige
    Sure thing pal. I love it myself. It was from this scene in Wolf's rain. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKv7rFJB7E4
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 22nd, 2017 at 11:17 AM.

Blog Entries

I love that soundtrack. I even have some of the unreleased music on my phone, ripped out of the episodes themselves. It's strange and frustrating how many good pieces from that series were never released! Even some pieces that were used multiple times throughout the show!

Yoko Kanno is an amazing composer. She's done such a variety of stuff and it's always good. The western-style music in Trigun is all her, and she worked with The Seatbelts on a lot of the jazzy music from Cowboy Bebop as well.

She also did Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex which is a fantastic soundtrack!

OK trying to get back on the therian daily thought, at work I was tilting my head and a coworker said I looked like a confused dog....shit. Ooops!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    I love that soundtrack. I even have some of the unreleased music on my phone, ripped out of the episodes themselves. It's strange and frustrating how many good pieces from that series were never released! Even some pieces that were used multiple times throughout the show!

Yoko Kanno is an amazing composer. She's done such a variety of stuff and it's always good. The western-style music in Trigun is all her, and she worked with The Seatbelts on a lot of the jazzy music from Cowboy Bebop as well.
    Didn't she die. I thought I saw on youtube that she had die.? I love cowboy bebop and trigon and Ghost in the shell and would watch those shows over and over again. @ Amarok, Its ok pal, I done therian stuff like that in front of people without even realizing it and can be pretty funny too. Playing Ghost soundtrack right now. Daily Therian thought: There is something wrong with my dog, He woke up around 1:48am in the morning crying and not wanting to go back to sleep and got up and walking around for most part of the night and now that its 7:30am, He is up and continues to keep walking around and will not go lay down. Maybe its because my dogs and I where forced to move out of our other house. Maybe. Can anyone help me out here.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:30 AM.

Blog Entries

I brought up the topic of therianthropy (and otherkin) while talking to a friend about our life histories and other in-depth stuff. She found it really cool kept saying “woah”, “awesome” and other such phrases. It’s not something I’ve gotten before, it’s usually passive acceptance or “oo interesting”. But she seemed positively impressed!