My current bucket list:

• Tattoo my entire body (palms / face excluded)
  • Get at least one article published in a journal each year
  • Self-publish a book on the intersection of therianthropy and witchcraft (in progress)
  • Travel to Speos Artemidos, Egypt. Pay off my guide to allow me to do a ritual there
  • Get a dedicated studio for artstuff. Be it a room in my home or at an arts collective
  • Create a 'Legacy Piece'. Or some form of living art / a masterpiece that will be the culmination of my skills, patience, love and existence. Something to leave to immediate family when I die - and to eventually be forgotten like a quilt in the attic - or displayed in a museum like that crazy guy who made sculptures out of medicine bottles in the Rockies; discovered years after his death.
  • Make a career shift back into natural sciences, preferably in conservation ecology or herpetology.
  • Possibly retire and stop working at some point? Who knows with the US capitalist hellscape though.
  • Die and have my body prepared in an eco-friendly way. Would love to have my body prepared with oils, herbs and plants - and burned over a pyre in a forested area. It's picking up popularity in some towns in CO, and costs a hell of a lot less than a commercial death. We really do live in a boring dystopia.
  • In memoriam probably construct some stone mausoleum on the family farm in Michigan. It wouldn't be dedicated to me, but I think it would be a cool piece of family history for future generations if there was some temple out in the middle of the woods used for some mysterious occult purpose.