Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What music are you listening to? (The 2nd!)

Blog Entries

That is one of my FAVORITE comedy bits. My twin sister played the cello way back when, so I’ve had to make her watch it as well. I think about it all the time, especially when those songs come up - which isn’t infrequent, because Basket Case is a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    That is one of my FAVORITE comedy bits. My twin sister played the cello way back when, so I’ve had to make her watch it as well. I think about it all the time, especially when those songs come up - which isn’t infrequent, because Basket Case is a favorite.
    Hah, that is awesome, always glad I can put a smile on someone's face. I know what you mean too I've always loved punk rock but you can kind of tell they all have that same 'catchy tune' laced into them. I didn't know it was Pachabell. But now we know. It was Pachabell at Taco Bell with a Cello. Guilty!

I figured I just do one more fun song I came across that made me laugh recently and it seemed appropriate because: Forums. ^-^

Enjoy! ;3
    Last edited by Koba; December 16th, 2021 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Mcformatting

Astral Dragon - Cybertronian - Valstrax

Blog Entries

https://youtu.be/-k7jKW8rp8k
    Charming Disaster -- Ragnarok
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Seems like a sweet song to close the day out with loved ones. Enjoy ;3

Blog Entries

Stone Age released a new album, so I've been listening to that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTaD...RMtAZ-NWeKBjDM
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

MCR released a new song for the first time in 8 years, The Foundations of Decay. So I've been listening to that and other MCR. Not that that's unusual for me lol, but extra fun with the new song!

I've also gone down a rabbithole of listening to the band members' side and solo projects from over the years. I don't usually look into band members or seek out new music too much, so despite MCR being my favorite band, I haven't listened to most of the side stuff before. It's been fun to explore, especially with the wildly different sounds from some of the members.