Thread: New Profile Fields

Blog Entries

Default New Profile Fields

We've added new profile fields for the "About Me" section of your profile.

You can edit these fields in two places:

1. At the top of the site where it says "Forum Actions" there is a dropdown. Click that and go to "Edit Profile". Scroll down to near the bottom and you will see the new fields with a description of what to put there.

2. Go to your profile by clicking your name in the very top right of the forum (Or anywhere that you've posted that leads to your profile). Then click on the "About Me" tab that runs at the top of your profile section. You'll see, next to the entry, these little yellow tab looking icons. Click those and you can edit those fields. These do not have the description.

If you would like to make actual links on your profile, you will need to use BBCode. For example if your twitter username is CoolAlphaWolf9000, you'll need to use:
    [ url=https://twitter.com/CoolAlphaWolf9000 ]CoolAlphaWolf9000[ /url ] (Remove the spaces)

The New Fields:
    Furaffinity
    Weasyl
    Inkbunny
    Telegram
    Discord
    Twitter
    Fediverse
    IRC (Nickname)
    Tumblr
    Last edited by Jakkal; June 26th, 2019 at 12:04 PM.
    My WebComics: Black Tapestries + The Realm of Kaerwyn
    My Creative Group Writing RP: Kaerwyn

Quote Originally Posted by Jakkal View Post
    We've added new profile fields for the "About Me" section of your profile.

You can edit these fields in two places:

1. At the top of the site where it says "Forum Actions" there is a dropdown. Click that and go to "Edit Profile". Scroll down to near the bottom and you will see the new fields with a description of what to put there.

2. Go to your profile by clicking your name in the very top right of the forum (Or anywhere that you've posted that leads to your profile). Then click on the "About Me" tab that runs at the top of your profile section. You'll see, next to the entry, these little yellow tab looking icons. Click those and you can edit those fields. These do not have the description.

If you would like to make actual links on your profile, you will need to use BBCode. For example if your twitter username is CoolAlphaWolf9000, you'll need to use:
    [ url=https://twitter.com/CoolAlphaWolf9000 ]CoolAlphaWolf9000[ /url ] (Remove the spaces)

The New Fields:
    Furaffinity
    Weasyl
    Inkbunny
    Telegram
    Discord
    Twitter
    Fediverse
    IRC (Nickname)
    Tumblr
    I have added the recommended format in the description when you go to edit the field, just cut, paste and replace