Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Therian Podcasts with ZeferNezumi

Happy to see this! i've been craving more by-and-for therian content, especially podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
    Happy to see this! i've been craving more by-and-for therian content, especially podcasts
    Ha, unfortunately there's a learning curve (I have no clue what I'm doing, ack!) but any feedback on content, to help steer the direction of these, is certainly welcome!

Awright, "Sneppurrsode 7: Happy Howlydays!" is out on Podbean and other places it feeds to.

This one features voices from around the community, as well as lots of howlyday wishes. Enjoy, and feel free to leave feedback!

- ZN

(It's mentioned in the podcast so I'll drop the e-mail address here for feedback - staff, please let me know if this needs to be approached in a different manner)

E-mail: WereAreWePodcast@gmail.com (we're accepting feedback on the podcast, topic requests, and will soon be accepting things like music from community artists to help promote their work!)
    Last edited by ZeferNezumi; December 23rd, 2020 at 10:51 AM.

Thanks. I'll listen to these. If you every want me as a guest for some reason, I'm willing an able, but I don't know what I'd discuss.

Blog Entries

The most recent episode in the podcast is located here.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Actually, I did think of a topic I wanted to talk about, and that is awakening.... but not awakening. What I mean to say is I'd like to describe my own awakening (which was not at all how and when most seem to awaken) and basically let people know that awakening is not a one size fits all affair. Different people awaken differently, and that's OK.

Wow, this looks so cool! Thanks so much for making and sharing this :3

I've listened to all the episodes, and I enjoy them.

Sneppurrsode 9 is now available on Podbean!

Naturally, after the Coyote Chaos episode, we've had tons of technical issues ha ha... This one only took recording off and on for four days or so, using different programs and whatnot. >.< Still, we purrsevered.

This one's on the longer side (about an hour and ten minutes) but we cover quite a bit; media we're enjoying and want to recommend to other therians, a round-table discussion in response to a user submission, a dig into a new segment we're hoping to continue on the history of therianthropy, and more!

I intended to sneak in an advertisement for people to submit therian content to WereList (in the announcement threads) but it sounded horrible at the last minute so I'm gonna redo and add it into the next sneppurrsode. With that said, if there are any community projects that require resources or attention, I'm hoping the WAW crew can help point folks in the right directions. ^^

Feel free to post Dear Badgie questions here, too... bwahaha.

- ZN

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Actually, I did think of a topic I wanted to talk about, and that is awakening.... but not awakening. What I mean to say is I'd like to describe my own awakening (which was not at all how and when most seem to awaken) and basically let people know that awakening is not a one size fits all affair. Different people awaken differently, and that's OK.
    I apologize for not responding sooner! Let me toss this idea by the rest of the crew and see where it goes!

I know we've touched the topic off and on but I think it's certainly important for people to realize there's no "one true way" things have to happen. I've seen some younger community members seem to try to "awaken" in ways their friends have, which can lead to confusion, frustration and other things.

Getting a more diverse portrayal of some of these experiences can be very beneficial for listeners who are looking for resources to help with their own journeys.

By chance, have you already written about your awakening here? If so, I'd love to take a look!

- ZN
    Last edited by ZeferNezumi; March 5th, 2021 at 05:57 PM.