Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Therian Podcasts with ZeferNezumi

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmuffins View Post
    Wow, this looks so cool! Thanks so much for making and sharing this :3
    Thanks! We have no clue what we're doing but dangit, Were trying! Ha ha.

- ZN
    Last edited by ZeferNezumi; March 5th, 2021 at 05:57 PM.

Blackpaws is a name I haven't heard in forever. If it is the Blackpaws from the 90s that you were talking to can you let him know Wolfreak would like to get in touch again?
    He was one of the first therians I met online. Miss all of those that I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfreak View Post
    Blackpaws is a name I haven't heard in forever. If it is the Blackpaws from the 90s that you were talking to can you let him know Wolfreak would like to get in touch again?
    He was one of the first therians I met online. Miss all of those that I can remember.
    Howldy! Thanks for reaching out - I let him know you may be looking for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Actually, I did think of a topic I wanted to talk about, and that is awakening.... but not awakening. What I mean to say is I'd like to describe my own awakening (which was not at all how and when most seem to awaken) and basically let people know that awakening is not a one size fits all affair. Different people awaken differently, and that's OK.
    Howldy, folks!

Sneppurrsode 10 is out https://werearewepodcast.podbean.com/e/sneppurrsode-10-awereness-of-awakenings/ on the topic of Awakenings!

As stated in the episode, I'm sorry I missed out on getting in touch with you in time for the recording, Scorpion - if you're still interested in telling your story, let us know! And thanks for the suggestion!

-------------

In this episode, the WereAreWe crew discusses the awakening process in hopes of demystifying it and making it less confusing for community members. Each cast member discusses their own awakening process, for better or worse, and shows that awakening certainly isn't a one-size-fits-all thing.

We also break the ice a bit on an upcoming segment on parenting and therianthropy. Like the "Therianthropy Through Time" segment Blayz mentioned before, the parenting and therianthropy (parianthropy?) segment will be recurring and hopes to cover multiple issues as we go along.

Don't forget to submit questions for our Dear Badgie segment. XP

- ZN