Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 96

Thread: Would you rather

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eersian View Post
    Live in New York

    Would you rather give up your favorite food for a year or give up candy forever?
    Really, Live in NYC.? I give up Candy forever. Would you rather have a Mansion sized house or a Cabin.?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA Humble Texas
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Mansion sized house
    WYR live in a windmill or a lighthouse?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eersian View Post
    Mansion sized house
    WYR live in a windmill or a lighthouse?
    A Lighthouse on an Island. Would you rather live in the world of Star wars or Star Trek.?

  4. #14

    Default

    Star Trek- post scarcity society that values science? yes please

    would you rather be able to fly or breathe underwater?
    Last edited by Vyt; October 25th, 2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: wrong reply

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    The West
    Posts
    3,659
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Fly!

    Would you rather your hands be permanently greasy or sticky?

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisota View Post
    Fly!

    Would you rather your hands be permanently greasy or sticky?
    Greasy. Would you rather have a real life therian community ( Like a real life town) or just the online community.?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA Humble Texas
    Posts
    12

    Default

    A town

    WYR have a Jacuzzi in your bedroom or a secret room in your home?

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Secret room, I'd love to have a quiet space. Jacuzzi in the bedroom sounds noisy!

    Would you rather have a fancy-looking car that drives poorly or a bad-looking car that drives really well?

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eersian View Post
    A town

    WYR have a Jacuzzi in your bedroom or a secret room in your home?
    HELL YA, A secret room but not in the house but a castle.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Splitstripe View Post
    Secret room, I'd love to have a quiet space. Jacuzzi in the bedroom sounds noisy!

    Would you rather have a fancy-looking car that drives poorly or a bad-looking car that drives really well?
    Fancy-looking car that drives poorly. Would you rather have Godzilla as a pet or dinosaur.?
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; October 27th, 2019 at 07:04 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •