Thread: Therian Nation Magazine

Default Therian Nation Magazine

I've been (kind of secretly) putting this together for a couple of months. It features art, poetry, information, recipes, and so much more from over a dozen contributors!

Volume 1 Issue 1 of Therian Nation Magazine is published and ready for download. https://gumroad.com/l/FKAEP

I welcome some feedback about it, and I hope to see more members of Werelist submit work for future issues.

This is awesome, congrats on finishing this project! (And thank you for asking me to be a part of it!)

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf | 37 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | eclectic witch

Just got done reading this, great work Ulf!

Awesome job! Glad it came together and I thoroughly enjoyed all the contributions! I'll try to gather some more things for any future editions!

Blog Entries

Finally managed to make the time to finish this, and wanted to say that it was an awesome first issue.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier