Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Checking in: how's your health?

Blog Entries

I'm not sick. The amount of hospitalised corona patients is falling rapidly. Denmark is opening up in a couple weeks. Looks like we're maybe just about out of the woods.
    A negative number was raised to a power that is not an integer.

Blog Entries

I'm happy and good.

I'm more worried about friends who are less happy and good.

Blog Entries

Physically well, my brain is fucked tho.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lopori View Post
    Physically well, my brain is fucked tho.
    I can sorta relate... what's your own situation?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote Jones View Post
    I can sorta relate... what's your own situation?
    Ah just people around me getting extra aggressive and judgemental, having less freedom, anxious about catching something when I'm already a hypochondriac at the best of times, mixed messaged from news outlets. The stress of it is exhausting.

Blog Entries

Ah just people around me getting extra aggressive and judgemental, having less freedom, anxious about catching something when I'm already a hypochondriac at the best of times, mixed messaged from news outlets. The stress of it is exhausting.
    That suuuucks. I know what you mean about the stress being exhausting. It never ends. What are you doing in quarantine? I'm getting caught up on my artwork and doing some gardening.

Blog Entries

That suuuucks. I know what you mean about the stress being exhausting. It never ends. What are you doing in quarantine? I'm getting caught up on my artwork and doing some gardening.
    Going for walks in the fields and woods since they're quiet, my bestie is living with me until it's over so I'm not alone, watching a lot of youtube and stuff like that. Grocery shopping feels like an adventure.

Blog Entries

Going for walks in the fields and woods since they're quiet, my bestie is living with me until it's over so I'm not alone, watching a lot of youtube and stuff like that. Grocery shopping feels like an adventure.
    Yesss, going for walks in quiet rural/wooded areas is vital to my own mental health. I'm envious that your best friend lives with you. If I had to live with my best friend, we'd probably come to hate each other within a week. You're a lot more chill than me. :P But I'd ideally love to have that company. It's awesome that it sounds like it's working for you!

Blog Entries

Yesss, going for walks in quiet rural/wooded areas is vital to my own mental health. I'm envious that your best friend lives with you. If I had to live with my best friend, we'd probably come to hate each other within a week. You're a lot more chill than me. :P But I'd ideally love to have that company. It's awesome that it sounds like it's working for you!
    m8 I'm already on the cusp of murdering him, I'm not that chill xD but I'd rather that than have no one for months, and I can escape to separate rooms when I feel like it.

Blog Entries

Been a few weeks since I had to go out for some groceries, and so far I'm doing okay.

I have since recovered from whatever it was that I had back in April. Physically, at least. But I honestly wonder if I burnt out a few braincells during my illness. Ever since then I find myself being more forgetful, misplacing objects all over the house, my thoughts a little foggy.

Maybe it's nothing. Maybe it's just because I have a lot on my mind. But I'm still finding solutions and working things out, so it's really not so bad.
    Last edited by Hazel Moon; May 8th, 2020 at 06:26 PM.
    We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
    Love knows no limits, not even death.