Thread: Article: Directory of Therian Sites

Blog Entries

Default Article: Directory of Therian Sites

"If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

July 9, 2020: Werelibrary is back up, at a new URL. Switched entry back and updated the link.

May 7, 2020: Werelibrary is down. Noted this on entry and linked to an archived version.

May 4, 2020: Added Lynxspirit and Wildpath Library. Bolded collaborative sites known to be active in the past year.
    Last edited by cheetah; July 10th, 2020 at 12:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Just a note that Absurdism in its present form is not the same site as the archived www.absurdism.org. I don't speak for Quil, but I know he's not crazy about the online therian community in general, and I wonder if he'd want to be included in this list? (I suppose people could try to reach him through Dreamwidth to ask? I deleted my account.)

Edit: Which is to say that Quil is currently sharing very little publicly through the most recent version of his site. I don't know if he'd prefer Werelist to include the link as-is, to link to an archived version, or to keep his material away from Werelist entirely.
    Last edited by Coyote Jones; September 5th, 2020 at 12:19 AM.

Blog Entries

He has PMs disabled, at least for people who he doesn't give access to, so that's not really a possibility.

I can't know if he would or not, but the site is still up and it's possible to reach the index of therianthropy writings (you click "go back" after clicking on the essay for human universals). And Katsune's works are also there, and far as I know they dropped off the Internet. Given that you used to get redirected if you went to Quil's section of the site, and the fact that those works are still there, I suspect that the change in the home page was less an attempt to take things off the Internet and more an attempt to redo the layout of the site.

Given that, I'm going to link to the current version for now. If I hear that Quil wishes otherwise, then I will respect their wishes.