Thread: We've got site issues. Can't reply to PMs or start new threads in the help subforums.

Blog Entries

Exclamation We've got site issues. Can't reply to PMs or start new threads in the help subforums.

I'm posting this here in General Conversations because Werelist won't allow me to message the staff. I also can't start new threads in Listening Point or the Forum FAQ & Help Center. I'm hoping this post reaches the eyes of a member of the mod/admin team.

Has anyone else noticed this? Lupus Ferox posted on my profile to state that he also isn't able to reply to private messages. Weird.

Blog Entries

For some reason your primary usergroup was set to "users awaiting email confirmation." It has now been set to "registered users." I expect this will have fixed the issue, please try and confirm.

As a side note it seems to have made your avatar start working again.

EDIT: I would like to say that similar issues have happened once or twice before--so if anyone ever experiences something similar, please tell us. It seems to be a glitch, though fortunately a rare one.

EDIT 2: Actually, you changed email addresses associated with your account, didn't you? Wondering if that might've done it.

EDIT 3: Yeah, looks like that probably did it.
    Last edited by cheetah; May 17th, 2020 at 11:46 PM.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Blog Entries

All fixed now. Thanks, cheetah! Much appreciated. I had been wondering about the missing avatar, too.