Thread: Clean Slate | Restarting

Default Clean Slate | Restarting

Since 2012 I have been questioning myself. I didn't do very much research until the beginning of 2018.

That's when I started joining alterhuman forums and actually genuinely educating myself on terminology. I'd like to wipe my slate clean.
    I've had a lot of outside influence with starting out so young as well as getting my information by those who were just as inexperienced as I was. Within these two years - I have made outstanding connections as well as ways on accessing proper information that I can properly use.
    I figure this is why I have gone through so much change when it comes to Kintypes as I am just starting to get the ball rolling. Any forum posts previous to this will be accurate on my experiences / thought process but I don't want them to solidly define my validity today.

My latest posts have brought me to the conclusion that I am here to learn / grow and though the outcome means dearly to me
    --- it is the journey not the destination.

Thank You.
    I appreciate all of you, dearly.

unknown | unknown identity
    ⚲ | 20 | INTJ

Best of luck, I look forward to seeing where your path leads you! There are many years of things to ponder here, I hope they can be of assistance and comfort that what you’re going through is a worthwhile thing and while uncertain and uncomfortable, there is support.

Thanks so much @TeaBird. I really appreciate it.

unknown | unknown identity
    ⚲ | 20 | INTJ