Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Checking In: How's your MENTAL health?

Blog Entries

I'd say it's gotten better ever since my coping'link identity came in, but it's still rocky.

Never been better! It's been a long road of hardships.. but everything has paid off and I am actually feeling really good mentally. I've cut most negative things from my life, been taking hormones since June, and think I'm mostly recovered from the trauma of a really bad car accident I was in a few years ago. Recently someone almost t-boned me with their pickup, and that stirred up a lot of anxiety from then, however I bounced back pretty quickly.
    Polykin ✦ Raven & Camaro Hearted ✦ Host of the AllSpark
    Asexual ✦ He/Him ✦ Mated to Tivaran

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Azaphaer View Post
    Never been better! It's been a long road of hardships.. but everything has paid off and I am actually feeling really good mentally.
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnimations View Post
    I'd say it's gotten better ever since my coping'link identity came in, but it's still rocky.
    Honestly very glad things are going well for you both.

I've been... in a state I suppose. I've had to back off from my therapy because of being overwhelmed in my work life. It's the tail end of my industry's busy season (though it doesn't seem my annual dead season break is even going to be dead this winter, companies and event groups playing catch-up for a missed year and a half). I've been grinding long weeks with 9-12 hour days as regular of work on top of commuting in and out of the city an extra 5 or so hours each day. Trying to find an apartment but good lord does this housing bubble need to burst asap.

I've been alright though, besides very tired and very cynical. I left a 4 year relationship that was horrible for me all those years, had my trust broken by some folks, and have had to rebuild trust for someone who harmed me severely years ago all in the past 2 months. But I'm surviving.
    Jasper - He/him - 24
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Abysmal. Got hospitalized last week. I dont know how to cope, I lost the habit again, and it's hard for me to finish anything or not be bored in my hobbies. Irrelevent to that, I have this empty feeling the more I connect with my theriotype. It's a lonely, longing feeling for being a crow. I need something to help me see the light again.