Thread: Therian-Kin Corner

Default Therian-Kin Corner

Hey guys,

With the recent discussion about giving people more variety in communities to please a greater pool of people, I've fixed up my old forum, cleaned out the cobwebs, given it a dusting, and reopened it!

The site is mostly geared towards Therians and Otherkin (since I initially created it for people like me), but the targeted userbase is anyone experience any kind of alterhumanity/non-human experience. I'm still going to be making some updates to it over the coming weeks, but the idea is to provide a more collective place that can cater to a wider group of people than just Therians. That's my goal, anyway. In a sense, trying to give some of the wayward community these days a forum to try out that perhaps is less intimidating than one with more history behind it. Anything to help people find a community to feel comfortable in and get something out of.

Here's the link, and thank you for allowing me to post it. C:

https://theriankincorner.boards.net/

Blog Entries

Awoo! Excited to see it and get to make an account on there later.

Sounds great! Encouraging everyone to drop in and support it.

Blog Entries

Another great little forum so far! Definitely recommending folks check it out.
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Thanks for the heads up, I'm always excited to find new 'kin forums that will be active!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & feline | 39 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

So excited for more forum options! Already feels cozy

Made an account, can't promise I'll be active, but I made an intro thread regardless.

All good! I'm going to try to figure out discussion topics to make threads on to see if I can encourage more engagement.

Blog Entries

Awesome! Thanks for doing this. I’ll see if I can make an account sometime. My time for forum engagement is likely to be very limited, unfortunately, which is part of why my presence has been mostly limited to WL... but I do like to poke my head in other places now and then and see what’s up.

I think there’s been a quiet desire among folks for new places to check out and new styles of community, so I am happy to see these things taking off.