Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What games are you playing?

Blog Entries

Finally started Lost Ember this weekend. I most likely won’t be playing it very consistently for a while, what with field work and still needing to finish Zelda.

But it’s a beautiful looking game and the gameplay is fun, even if the narrative is confusing and kind of uninteresting. I was streaming for some friends while we were waiting for the whole gang to be available. My best friend said “are we in one of your dreams??” It made me laugh … the shapeshifting aspect of it really does feel like my better dreams, and the shape of the wolf in the game is so stylized it’s quite coyote-like.

Blog Entries

Either Wizard101 with Jay or Trials of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 3 that was translated by Squeenix). I hate how they keep saying mana wrong though, according to the dictionary it's mah-nuh, not man-nuh. But oh well, just one of my problems with the game, that and the voice acting (yeesh!).

I will however be playing Trails of Cold Steel IV some more, possibly even stream it, which I won't be saying anything in it. But those are the current games I am playing.