Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Hotdogwolf, I edited your post to include a spoiler warning. I'd actually intended to watch the series myself, but I don't think I'll get around to it now since you posted what happens at the end. I added spoiler tags to your post so that doesn't have to happen to anyone else.
    Ggggg, Thanks. It's not that big of a deal, It's just a short show. A really short show. Go watch it.

2. Default

I'm on episode four I think and it seems like a good series, wholesome and humorous at times. If I am honest, however, I detest the thought of a fandom of tweenagers evolving from this, calling themselves therians and swarming our spaces. It would be a self-correcting issue as soon as the next trendy thing came along but a nusiance, nonetheless.

Lyc

"It takes incredible strength and courage to be different from everybody else, but it's a good thing."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LycanTheory View Post
    I'm on episode four I think and it seems like a good series, wholesome and humorous at times. If I am honest, however, I detest the thought of a fandom of tweenagers evolving from this, calling themselves therians and swarming our spaces. It would be a self-correcting issue as soon as the next trendy thing came along but a nusiance, nonetheless.

Lyc
    Yep I'm wary of that too- a lot of work to teach people that therianthropy is not a phase... It'll be like every wolf therian after wolfs rain came out.
    As
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

My own mother, and some friends thought this was a; "phase". That was 6 years ago. Personally I wish it was. But that's because of my own struggles with Therianthropy.

I can't believe I missed this thread! I loved Sweet Tooth and was blown away by how amazing it was. It gave me a lot of therian feels, and I remember being really impressed by the writing and messages overall. Unfortunately, it's been almost a year since I watched it, so I don't remember the details well enough to share very specific thoughts, but I do remember that my partner and I sat out on our balcony for hours after we finished it just gushing about how good it was. I've been eagerly awaiting the second season ever since.

Blog Entries

Do you remember if they really played up the hybrids being shaped by their other sides very much?
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Quote Originally Posted by cheetah View Post
    Do you remember if they really played up the hybrids being shaped by their other sides very much?
    Hmm, I don't remember super well, but I think it wasn't played up a ton for the main two hybrid characters at least. I'll be curious to see if we get to meet more of them and how their animal sides may look different, especially because some of them are more animal than others, so the more animal ones seemed more influenced by it but we didn't get as much interaction with them.