Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Hotdogwolf, I edited your post to include a spoiler warning. I'd actually intended to watch the series myself, but I don't think I'll get around to it now since you posted what happens at the end. I added spoiler tags to your post so that doesn't have to happen to anyone else.
    Ggggg, Thanks. It's not that big of a deal, It's just a short show. A really short show. Go watch it.

I'm on episode four I think and it seems like a good series, wholesome and humorous at times. If I am honest, however, I detest the thought of a fandom of tweenagers evolving from this, calling themselves therians and swarming our spaces. It would be a self-correcting issue as soon as the next trendy thing came along but a nusiance, nonetheless.

Lyc

"It takes incredible strength and courage to be different from everybody else, but it's a good thing."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LycanTheory View Post
    I'm on episode four I think and it seems like a good series, wholesome and humorous at times. If I am honest, however, I detest the thought of a fandom of tweenagers evolving from this, calling themselves therians and swarming our spaces. It would be a self-correcting issue as soon as the next trendy thing came along but a nusiance, nonetheless.

Lyc
    Yep I'm wary of that too- a lot of work to teach people that therianthropy is not a phase... It'll be like every wolf therian after wolfs rain came out.
    As
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~