Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

Default Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

This show is brand new and I am sure none of you have heard of it yet. But Netflix has just picked up a comic book series called Sweet Tooth and are going to be making it into a TV show. The comic book and the TV show are about Human animal hybrids. Here is the Netflix Trailer. [/url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBw0pbF11s
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 3rd, 2021 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmmm I'll have to look into this.
    At first I thought you wrote 'sweet home' and I would've been like.... yeah that was trash xD. It's nice to have things added on my watchlist,.
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I've seen the trailer, and announcements about the series. Honestly not too interested in what I see, though--thematically it doesn't really pique my interest. Animal human hybrids would normally be interesting, but, like... the differences seem kind of superficial and skin-deep. And while there are many other themes I enjoy, they seem to be absent.

Side note, the Wikipedia link doesn't go anywhere. I suggest people try this one, which links to the comic's.
    Last edited by cheetah; May 2nd, 2021 at 10:48 PM.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Human/animal hybrids on Netflix? YES PLEASE!

I'll definitely be watching this, even if it ends up being cheesy.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & feline | 39 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

I didn't think I'd get hooked in by the idea of human-animal hybrids - RWBY already does that quite well for me, heh - but after watching the trailer I feel like I gotta give this a watch, it seems pretty good, even if a bit corny.
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Has anyone else started watching this yet? I'm 3 episodes in and there's so many 'kin feelings, I love it!

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & feline | 39 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

I simply asked when I saw the ad was, why me?! Why do I HAVE to be just human. I'll be watching.

I been and watched all 8 episodes and I loved every minute of it. wait, There are only 8 episode.? Sad face. I am going to join the animal army and help save Hybrids. They are so luck to be born part animal. I want to be a hybrid.

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

SPOILER BELOW

Anyway, What was the father thinking getting into a fight and getting killed.? He knew he had a kid to take care of. He messed up.
    Last edited by Savage; June 9th, 2021 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Spoiler warning

Hotdogwolf, I edited your post to include a spoiler warning. I'd actually intended to watch the series myself, but I don't think I'll get around to it now since you posted what happens at the end. I added spoiler tags to your post so that doesn't have to happen to anyone else.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Hotdogwolf, I edited your post to include a spoiler warning. I'd actually intended to watch the series myself, but I don't think I'll get around to it now since you posted what happens at the end. I added spoiler tags to your post so that doesn't have to happen to anyone else.
    That's not what happens in the end. That happens in the first episode to set up a second character to take over care of the boy.