Thread: Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

Default Netflix TV Series Sweet Tooth

This show is brand new and I am sure none of you have heard of it yet. But Netflix has just picked up a comic book series called Sweet Tooth and are going to be making it into a TV show. The comic book and the TV show are about Human animal hybrids. Here is the Netflix Trailer. [/url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBw0pbF11s
    Last edited by hotdogwolf; May 3rd, 2021 at 02:00 PM.

Blog Entries

Hmmm I'll have to look into this.
    At first I thought you wrote 'sweet home' and I would've been like.... yeah that was trash xD. It's nice to have things added on my watchlist,.
    Timber wolf therian-- Zhuardarian changeling-- horse hearted
    ~Being kin is a journey of finding yourself, losing yourself, searching and doing it all over again.~

Blog Entries

I've seen the trailer, and announcements about the series. Honestly not too interested in what I see, though--thematically it doesn't really pique my interest. Animal human hybrids would normally be interesting, but, like... the differences seem kind of superficial and skin-deep. And while there are many other themes I enjoy, they seem to be absent.

Side note, the Wikipedia link doesn't go anywhere. I suggest people try this one, which links to the comic's.
    Last edited by cheetah; May 2nd, 2021 at 10:48 PM.
    "If you are worthy of his affection, a cat will be your friend but never your slave. He keeps his free will though he loves, and will not do for you what he thinks unreasonable; but if he once gives himself to you, it is with absolute confidence and fidelity of affection." -Theophile Gautier

Human/animal hybrids on Netflix? YES PLEASE!

I'll definitely be watching this, even if it ends up being cheesy.

"That's wolves for ya', good guys!" -Wolf, t10k
    wolf/werewolf & feline | 39 | female | writer | scuba diver | funny | chaotic good | Hufflepuff | INFP | eclectic witch

Blog Entries

I didn't think I'd get hooked in by the idea of human-animal hybrids - RWBY already does that quite well for me, heh - but after watching the trailer I feel like I gotta give this a watch, it seems pretty good, even if a bit corny.
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.