Thread: Nonhuman National Park - A New Forum

Blog Entries

Smile Nonhuman National Park - A New Forum

The Nonhuman National Park is a new forum moderated by myself and HouseofChimeras aimed towards nonhumans, alterhumans, and plural systems.

While most forums pride themselves on building fences, this forum focuses on building gates: participating here is not contingent on whether you're nonhuman, alterhuman, or plural in some way, but on wanting to discuss and interact with nonhuman, alterhuman, and plural people and discussions. This forum is open to everyone, regardless of where you come from or what you identify as, because we want to make information and conversation surrounding nonhuman, alterhuman, and plural existences accessible and inclusive for everyone.

The Park is hoping to establish itself as a community hub and resource center focused on strengthening bridges between various communities and individuals, helping tear down faction-based mindsets, and promoting new growth and ideas. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, become a member on the forums at, https://nonhumannationalpark.boards.net/

This forum has been an on-and-off work-in-progress since mid-April because of the intensity of my previous job. It's fairly bare bones for now as it's functionally brand new, and because I have very little experience with using ProBoards (or managing forums at all- I typically end up wrangling metaphorical ferrets in the groups I've previously been in charge of, rather than literal ones!) so temper your expectations. Still, we're hopeful that this forum can offer an alternative space for individuals who perhaps feel like they do not fit within the molds of current offered forums within the nonhuman, alterhuman, and plural communities.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

This little forum only just started this evening but I already adore it, heh. Thank you for putting it together Page, I can see it taking off quite well!
    Jasper - He/him - 23
    Alolan Marowak Fictherian - Dragon-Hearted
    Wildly curious and here for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by irritatedandroid View Post
    This little forum only just started this evening but I already adore it, heh. Thank you for putting it together Page, I can see it taking off quite well!
    I second this. Already love it! The more forum options, the better tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kara View Post
    I second this. Already love it! The more forum options, the better tbh.
    Yes! All of this. Let's support building more diverse communities that people can feel comfortable calling home. Glad to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    Yes! All of this. Let's support building more diverse communities that people can feel comfortable calling home. Glad to see it.
    Agreed.

I see this as a good way to meet needs of more specific groups in a way that's not conflicting with others.

Lyc

"It takes incredible strength and courage to be different from everybody else, but it's a good thing."